- Written by Super User
- Category: Version History
- Hits: 4614
- Do you have some wishes / ideas? Don't wait and tell me via the forum
New version 3.1.00 available - check download here.
Did you miss the possibilitiy to define a color to create a group header line? We too! Have a look in the new setting, what this means:
- 00096 - Task Header Background - H1 - if you want to group your tasks or bring in a hiearchy then you can format the task header with up to three available Levels - now fully implemented and some bugs removed
- Move current day marker - bug solved
New version 3.0.07 available - check download here.
Now you can add a multiple date column - e.g. for absences - today if someone has three single absencec, three task lines needed to be iserted. A single line where all absences are entered is now implemented with automated formating of all different dates in the project plan. Simplify and make it more clear ,-)
- 00093 - Multiple Dates - by default this setting is turned off because of the performance Impact - please read and use carefully
- 00096 - Task Header Background - H1 - if you want to group your tasks or bring in a hiearchy then you can format the task header with up to three available Levels
- 00094 - Show which day in monthly - Now you also can define in a monthly calendar view which day should be shown - the first day of month, the first Monday, the last Friday etc.
New version 3.0.01 available - check download here.
Now you can change the language to German - even you're able to add additional languages by your own.
- German is fully supported in the new version - change the language in the settings and the whole template is in German
- Add a different language by yourself
- Help will be available in German and English - German Help is not yet translated - will come step by step
- Calculation of creation time corrected
- When you don't added some predefined tasks / holidays an empty vertical grouping was inserted - this is now corrected.
New version 2.0.17 available - check download here.
The following changes have been made:
- New setting 00030 - Show Which Day In Weekly - replaces old setting 00033 - Show Which Day In Weekly
Now you can define the day which should be shown in a weekly calendar individually for every day row
- Adjusted the help links for the new site "ProjectTemplate"
- Task formatting settings: until now the font color was taken from 00046 - Format Font For Task Columns
But because you can define an alternate background color the font color is now taken from 00042 - Format Cell Even (Background- / FontColor) and 00043 - Format Cell Odd (Background- / FontColor)
- Until now the legend (00079 - Show Task Color Legend = Yes) was part of the projectplan. As soon as you closed the group of the first period the legend disapeared. Now the legend is part of the project header.
- When 00027 - Merging Header was enabled then 00021 - Show In was ignored. If you wanted to have the Year in every month but enabled the merging, then the full year was merged. Now the merging consider the setting in 00021 - Show In and merge corresponding to this setting.
- Improved performance in grouping and merging header
New version with completed help is available: 2.0.14 - check download here.
Latest version is 2.0.13